Just the term “electrical compliance” can be daunting. Recently, EPSCO’s CEO, Jason Esler, met with Jill James, Chief Safety Officer at Vivid Learning Systems and a former OSHA inspector, to discuss electrical compliance and some key components to consider when buliding a culture of safety.
In the following video, Jason and Jill discuss:
- Why day-to-day electrical safety is so important
- What electrical knowledge is a must have in building a safer work environment
- How EPSCO simplifies your requirements
- The difference between qualified and non-qualified workers
- What to look for in choosing an electrician
Want more information about EPSCO?