EPSCO’s Fall 2018 Safety Summit was all about leadership and learning. For three days in September, attendees and presenters, alike, shared insights and experiences around navigating today’s most pressing electrical safety and compliance issues.
- The latest OSHA enforcement initiatives and trends affecting organizations in 2019
- Time- and money-saving ways to apply alternative protective measures to the lockout/tagout process
- NFPA 70E updates for 2019 and beyond
- The latest safety program tactics and technologies to drive productivity
- Key electrical safety insights that help reduce risk and prevent future accidents
- Proven management and leadership strategies to promote and strengthen safety engagement
- Effective tools and metrics for tracking and improving safety performance and creating compelling action plans
But the Safety Summit wasn’t all business. The event also included time to connect and have fun at Sunset Lodge on Oak Island, Minnesota and guided fishing in stunning Lake of the Woods.
Check back for information on future Safety events.